Here is a list of all features LogiBot has.
- Anti-raid verification system.
- Automatic join roles.
- Staff logs for joins & leaves.
- Public embed log for joins.
Also known in the past as the 'suggestions' plugin.
- This automatically adds a yes & no reaction to all messages posted in specified channels.
- The roles section allows you to join & leave specified roles using +role.
- The channels section allows you to join & leave specified channels using +role.
- The colors section allows you to choose a different color by using +color.
This allows the permission roles to give/remove the listed roles to users, this could be used to allow moderators to give a list of roles without allowing access to give all.
This plugin is the points system used on Something for Everyone and is 1 point per 15 messages.
This plugin allows members to create temporary private channels and allows them to give access to who they would like.
This plugin is useful if you have a lot of channels on your server, it hides other channels in specified categories until you join the 'lobby' channel which then shows the other available channels. When moving from the lobby channel it then hides all other channels in the category but this can be changed by 1A3 if you'd rather keep channels visible whilst still inside the category.
We have multiple tools for moderation including
- Muting, Kicking, Banning
- Channel/Server Mute